My name is Alexei Kositsin.
I'm a mechanical engineer practicing in R&D and innovation, as a freelancer and inventor.
For the past 10 years I worked in R&D at various fields, building systems of different complexity levels, and searching creative solutions for variety of problems in the medical, electrical, optical and nano-scale mechanical systems, civil and building industry, water treatment systems, industrial design, car industry, to name a few...
I offer the following services:
- Different manufacture technologies (CNC, casting, molding, welding,
laser and water cutting…)
- Different materials (metal, plastics, rubber, etc..)
- Mechanical parts design using:
I possess knowledge for the following CAD and imaging software:
Solid works, Solid edge, 3DS MAX, Google sketch-up, Autocad, 3DVIA composer, KOMPAS-3D, Photoshop and many other tools.
Among my clients are: Edwards (medical, heart research), bTendo (nano-mechanics, optics), Tigo Energy (solar systems), Valtech Cardio (medical, heart research), Maxillent (medical, tooth implant research), Rafael (defense systems), Red-C (network equipment), Medingo-Roche (medical, drug delivery systems),Primesence (entertainment systems), Siklu (radio transmitting equipment), P2W(water treatment systems), Modu (cellular development), Intel (chip maker), Autotalks (car to car networking), Human-Extentions (laporoscopy medical startup), laserlux (welding lab), Lumos (portable solar systems), Rimon (water gas, energy solutions), Shmueli cables (cables and wires), Vigdu (solar systems), White innovations (R&D studio) and additional R&D teams and companies.
Project samples are provided in the gallery.
- Assembly design of different scales: prototyping to mass production.
- Design of high-complexity, amorphous bodies
- Sheet metal parts design
- Wire and pipe drawings
- Jigs development for different purposes (test, assembly, welding, adhesive, ect...)
- Reverse engineering
- Production, assembly, BOM, packing and maintenance drawings
- PCB design (mechanical)
- Design for heat spreading
- Sealed assemblies design
- 3D and 2D CAD files format conversion (parasolid, iges, step, dxf, dwg, etc…)
- Manage non-standard data (CT scans), transferring into CAD systems
- 3D scanning using various technologies (Zed Scanner, Photos, Laser Scanning)
- Prototype design and assembly (using 3D printing, soft silicone molding)
- Visualization and animation of mechanical processes (assembly steps, installation and manufacturing step process movies)
- Photo-realistic rendering
- Presentation design
- Solid Works training
Founder at Kado thin technologies.